[TriPython] April Speaker Desired

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:08:17 EDT 2018

Laura,

On Wed Mar 21 10:45:42 EDT 2018 I replied to the list:

"Laura, yes, we are meeting at WebAssign in May. And we are overdue for an ArcPy talk. May I put you on the schedule?"

I was wondering why I did hear back. :-)

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530