[TriPython] October Raleigh Project Night Cancellation and Request

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:46:04 EDT 2017

TriPythonistas,

I regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, the location at which we normally hold Raleigh Project Night will not be available in October. Therefore, October Raleigh Project Night has been pre-emptively cancelled. I am given to presume Raleigh Project Night will resume at WebAssign in November.

However, if you have a venue under your control you’d like to volunteer for October Raleigh Project Night on Tuesday, October 3 from 6pm to 9pm, especially a venue close to NCSU or downtown, I’d be all ears. We simply need a place with seating at tables, power outlets, and accessible wifi. A laptop projector connection is preferred to be available just in case but not required for a project night.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute