[TriPython] A question of recursion and nested parsing

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Sep 15 16:40:24 EDT 2017

I need to sit down and watch that.  Probably need to make some of my
coworkers do the same.  I try to be very liberal with criticism but I also
like to see proof that the criticism holds weight and of course the
criticism is better with an alternative solution.  However I am a person
that believes the best code comes from 10 versions that preceded it that
proved to be the wrong way.  The reason is a scientists, failure IS a
result and it is an important result, if not the most important result.
Nothing scares me more than when my code compiles/runs without obvious
issue the first time.  That is usually a sure sign that something really
bad has happened.

It is kind of like what I say about the game of chess...  You learn more
when you lose than when you win.