[TriPython] PyParsing

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Tue Oct 3 01:22:36 EDT 2017

I downloaded the ipython notebook, and I get an error which makes no sense (ie.
shouldn't be an error):

    scott at pts/3 $ ipython PyParsing.ipynb
    NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
    /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/IPython/utils/py3compat.pyc in
    execfile(fname, *where)
        202             else:
        203                 filename = fname
    --> 204             __builtin__.execfile(filename, *where)

    /home/scott/src/pyparsing/PyParsing.ipynb in <module>()
         58    "execution_count": 20,
         59    "metadata": {
    ---> 60     "collapsed": true,
         61     "slideshow": {
         62      "slide_type": "fragment"

    NameError: name 'true' is not defined

You would think 'true' and 'false' would be defined, so this error seems to be a
misnomer for a different error.

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall