[TriPython] PyLadies RDU - May 17 at Genesys

Ginny Ghezzo ginnyghezzo at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:57:40 EDT 2017

All,
PyLadies RDU will be meeting on Wednesday May 17 at 6pm at Genesys to
discuss Web Frameworks in Python. Anyone is welcome. Please spread the
word. Register in the meetup so we know how much dinner to get -
https://www.meetup.com/pyladies-rdu/events/238441158/

Also, I can use a few more experts on Pyramid, Flask, Django and other web
frameworks to join the discussion. If you want to help with the
presentation please contact me (Ginny)

Thanks,
Ginny