[TriPython] Speakers Wanted

Charlotte Mays charlotte.ann.mays at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:08:31 EST 2017

I'll volunteer for this month's presentation (March 23).

Talk title: Jupyterhub for Education
be hosted on a central server. This can provide consistency and reduce
installation headaches when teaching python. I will discuss the process of
creating a Jupyterhub server and some pros and cons of this approach.