[TriPython] Sports Analytics

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:06:28 EST 2017

We’ve got an opportunity to gain a sponsor for the next PyData Carolinas if we can have some sort of sports analytics track or theme for it. I know there are many of you involved in sports analytics. If sports analytics is your game, I would like to hear from you off-list. In particular, there is a gentleman among us who works in stats for the Miami Dolphins whom I would really like to talk to. It’s been several months since I’ve seen him, so I’ve lost track of his name. Yes, I’m also checking up with the sports analytics special interest group within Research Triangle Analysts.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute