[TriPython] Blog post that might be of interest to data scientists and aspirants

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:09:05 EST 2017

https://jeffersonheard.github.io/2017/01/being-a-data-scientist-my-experience-and-toolset/

I talk a little bit about what I did day-to-day as a data scientist during
my time at RENCI, and I list my personal swiss army knife of (mostly)
Python tools for working with different datasets.

I'll be posting later in the week about turning an Excel spreadsheet with
records including addresses into a map quickly using GeoPy, Shapely, and
Pandas.