[TriPython] Snow and project night

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 10 18:08:02 EST 2017

While it appears that the roads would be safe tomorrow evening, I have been sick for three weeks. I thought I was getting better. But it turned very badly on Monday and I don’t forsee that I will be at RENCI tomorrow. Normally, I would find someone at RENCI to take my place. But RENCI was closed yesterday and today, limiting how effectively I could find someone to take my place, Therefore I’m calling off tomorrow’s project night. Even if I were to be there, I don’t think you should be around me right now.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530