[TriPython] Iron Yard Demo Day

Dana Calder dana at theironyard.com
Thu Jan 5 13:37:59 EST 2017

Join The Iron Yard on *Thursday, January 19, 2017* at 6:30 PM for the first
Demo Day of 2017. View group projects from UI Design and Python, hear from
recent graduates, and network about your open software development roles.
We will have several live presentations as well as a booth style reception
to allow a chance to network and learn more about other projects in
development! Heavy appetizers will be served throughout the event. RSVP for
a free ticket here. http://bit.ly/2ifS9w9

*Dana Calder*
Campus Director | Durham
334 Blackwell Street, Suite B001