[TriPython] TriPython YouTube Channel: Links to new TriPython Presenter Videos

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:38:11 EST 2017

Hi TriPy folk,

I wanted to let you know that Chris Calloway created a youtube channel
several years ago and we now have a few new videos to post.

Here are links to recent videos:

TriPython 2016, Oct. 20. Keynote: Aaron Knight
<https://youtu.be/v3xwumVrfQ0>

<https://youtu.be/-Qa2PIhqhy8>
How to Deploy a Serverless WSGI App using Zappa, Cloudfront, RDS, and VPC.
Brian Jinwright <https://youtu.be/-Qa2PIhqhy8>

Fuzzy String Matching using Trigram Similarity. Charlotte Mays
<https://youtu.be/go8hsifHR3E>

Multi Processing in Python: Getting Around the Gil. Erik Wiffin
<https://youtu.be/VjCisN1ZWFk>

I still have a back log of some very good lighting talks to finish and
upload.  I plan to shoot and post the presentation for the upcoming
February meeting as well.

I am also involved in video projects for Triangle PyData and TriLug that I
hope to cross post in the very near future.

Cheers!

--
Eric Leary