[TriPython] February TriPython Meeting Speakers Sought

Kevin Howell kevin at kahowell.net
Tue Feb 7 10:29:12 EST 2017

Chris,

Please let me know if you'd like me to expand/revise any of the below:

Title: Android Apps in Python using python-for-android
Android apps using Python. We will discuss mobile application
architectures, mobile user interface options, porting existing code to
Android apps, and calling Android APIs from Python.
Brief Bio: Kevin Howell is a software engineer at Red Hat, where he
works on the team that develops subscription management tooling. Kevin
has been using Python since 2008.

Thanks,
Kevin

P.S. I plan to attend project night tonight. See you there :-)