[TriPython] Principal Software Engineer (Python) Developer Position

Veda Williams vwilliams at teamworks.com
Mon Feb 6 09:49:27 EST 2017

Teamworks is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our
Development team. What you get to do: Architect and lead the refactor of
the core application from ground up. You will own the planning and
implementation of this project. The right person is someone who has
experience with SaaS platforms and SOA architecture and is excited for a
challenge.

A little about Teamworks (www.teamworks.com):

   - Our development staff is made up of smart people who get shit done.

   - Our customers include athletic teams on the collegiate, professional,
   and international level. Chances are your favorite sports team is using
   Teamworks today.

   - Our office is located in the heart of downtown Durham by DPAC and tons
   of restaurants. We provide complimentary parking one block from our office!

If you are interested in learning more and applying, please click here
<http://teamworks.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2vav87zrehc>.

Please contact Justin Baker at jbaker at teamworks.com with any questions you
may have. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day!

Best,

--
<https://www.teamworks.com/>
Veda Williams  |  Quality Assurance Engineer