[TriPython] survey

Brian Fannin captain at pirategrunt.com
Sat Dec 16 15:20:56 EST 2017

   I'll have a look at the survey. Meanwhile, among us folks, I'm not sure
   that I'd regard Python + Excel as progress. I'd much rather Microsoft (or
   anyone) got behind printer-friendly output for Python results. Something
   like R Markdown (which I adore), but which makes it easier to tweak page
   layout. Formatting the arrangement of multiple tables so that they fit on
   a single page is about the only reason to use a spreadsheet IMHO.