[TriPython] Hello World (was: Events at Redhat?)

Eric Thomson thomson at neuro.duke.edu
Thu Dec 14 16:58:56 EST 2017

.
> I have used both imp and importlib to reload the module. This does not

That is very peculiar, as I do that with importlib (Python 3.6) and it works great.

The cases that work for me (and it sounds like you have tried already):

import importlib
import <module>
importlib.reload(<module>)

Or the case where I load the module with 'as':
import imporblib
import <module> as <foo>
importlib.reload(<foo>)

If that is not working, then like Chris suggested, it sounds like a file path problem. It would be helpful if you posted a gist or code snippet of what you have tried, with your directory structure explicitly specified.