[TriPython] SAS Internship - Python/Django Projects

Kenny Yarboro kenny.yarboro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:25:54 EDT 2017

TriPython community,

Our team at SAS has a year-round internship currently open.  As the team lead, I can promise there will be Python/Django projects involved.  Check out the link below and apply if interested.  Contact me for questions.

https://careers-sas.icims.com/jobs/7997/systems-developer-intern-%28year-round%29/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=940&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240

Thanks!
  -Kenny

Sent from my iPhone