[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Aug 9 16:38:19 EDT 2017

Long time TriPython stalwart Mark Biggers, who just moved to Winston-Salem, had a great idea that could help with people who would like to be at project nights in spirit if not in person. Starting at tonight’s project night, we will get as many participants as possible to camp on the #tripython channel of irc.freenode.net and make posts about what we are doing at project night. Tune in if you can’t make it or would like to participate remotely.

Info about the #tripython IRC channel: http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/irc-channel

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute