[TriPython] Comments following last night's presentation.

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:13:31 EDT 2017

I was very pleased with the meeting and the positive reception given by
the attendees.

The room was packed. Every seat was filled. There was lots of expression
of appreciation for my presentation.

Thank you Chris for accepting my talk proposal and the work you did to
help get me set up and comfortable.

Thanks to Cole Dickens of RENSI for excellent tech support in getting
the video the way I wanted it.

I am glad to answer questions and help in other ways. I realized after
the fact that I did not give my contact information, so here it is:

Bob Gailer
mailto: bgailer at gmail.com
phone: 919-636-4239

Chris mentioned my marimba ensemble. Here is a video of a similar
ensemble playing the same music we do: it is based primarily on the
native music of Zimbabwe. My group unfortunately does not have any good
videos. We are seeking new players; if your interest is sparked, or you
know someone who might be a candidate, let me know. Or else just enjoy
the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPlGxAFS66k