[TriPython] Solid Python Developer Needed

Stephen Anderson trizpug at smanders.com
Tue Apr 18 14:15:29 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am the hiring manager for a QA Automation Developer for Enterprise WiFi
Access Technology.  My team develops the Enterprise WiFi device drivers for
Broadcom chipsets along with the Automation to test it.  We have new
802.11ax technology coming this year and we are looking to scale up our
current Python infrastructure.  We are also in the process of moving our
Automation execution to containers.  Knowledge of containers is a plus.  I
am looking for individuals with at least a solid 5+ years of object
oriented programming with a significant amount of that with Python.
Efficiency in Linux Development Environments is also required.  Knowledge
of WiFi beyond a user is a bonus.

Here is the req.
https://avagotech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Career/job/USA-NC-Durham-Swabia-Court-Suite-400/Automation-Development-Software-Engineer_R001447-1

The link to this req may disappear from the website in the next few days.
If it does, please email me directly.

stephen \dot anderson \at broadcom \dot com

Thanks,
Stephen Anderson (smanders)