[TriPython] Any recommendations on PDF Reader library in Python?

David Lanouette david.lanouette at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:54:34 EDT 2017

Awesome Python* lists 3 different pdf libs.  But, based on your
requirement, PDFMiner might be what you want.

   - PDF
      - PDFMiner <https://github.com/euske/pdfminer> - A tool for
      extracting information from PDF documents.
      - PyPDF2 <https://github.com/mstamy2/PyPDF2> - A library capable of
      splitting, merging and transforming PDF pages.
      - ReportLab <http://www.reportlab.com/opensource/> - Allowing Rapid
      creation of rich PDF documents.

* https://github.com/vinta/awesome-python