[TriPython] Beta version of Python for ArcGIS tool (Py4All)

Laura Tateosian lgtateos at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:38:24 EDT 2016

Hello folks,

thought some of you might be interested in the tool we created to go along
with my text book on Python for ArcGIS.  We just released a beta version of
a tool that's designed to help students with the exercises in the book...

https://cnr.ncsu.edu/geospatial/taming-python-new-online-tool-helps-students-write-better-code/

Best,
Laura

--