[TriPython] Brief technical training gig

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Sep 27 14:07:08 EDT 2016

Hi Phillip:

I am contracting at Cisco, but I could find some "time off" to do this.  I
wrote and trained a series of X Window System development (1 - 5 day) courses,
C++, and Unix systems programming (still have those course notes).   It's been
a while, but I did this work for several years.

Could be a way into doing some work for Caktus?

Anyways, I am interested.  Thank you,
----mark

On 09/27/2016 09:13 AM, Philip Semanchuk wrote:
> Hi all,
> On behalf of Caktus Group in Durham, I'm posting a need for an hour or three of paid consultation from someone with a background in technical training. The work will take place sometime during the week of October 3 - 7th and the candidate need not be local. Interested candidates should email me off-list, and I’ll put you in contact with the appropriate folks at Caktus. I can describe a little more about the job if needed.
>
> Thanks
> Philip

*biggers at utsl.com*
*919 360-4561 cell *