[TriPython] Good News Bad News

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:38:40 EDT 2016

And that cancelled meeting the other time was when I was supposed to come
from Winston...

So, I'll do a shameless plug for PYPTUG monthly meeting (next Tuesday), if
you can't get enough of Python and don't mind driving west on I-40 to Wake
Forest University's campus. It is Rob Agle who will be doing an extended
version of the presentation he did at PyDataCarolinas last week (if you
didn't get a chance to attend that one):
http://www.pyptug.org/2016/09/pyptug-monthly-meeting-september-27th.html

Hopefully the fuel supply is back to normal by then.

Francois

raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info -
@f_dion