[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython October 2016 Meeting: Engineering a Robust(ish) Data Pipeline with Luigi and AWS Elastic Map Reduce

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:13:44 EDT 2016

Meeting on Thursday. Moved this month from fourth to third Thursday to
avoid collision with ATO. After-party will be at Sheraton across the
street as Baileys has going out of business.

There's also an RTA meeting at RENCI tonight that might be of interest
to you: https://www.meetup.com/Research-Triangle-Analysts/events/234615472/

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530