[TriPython] Fwd: Attend the First AnacondaCON in Austin, TX February 7-9, 2017!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:47:34 EST 2016

FYI...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Attend the First AnacondaCON in Austin, TX February 7-9, 2017!
Date: 	Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:53:36 -0600 (CST)
From: 	Team Anaconda <conference at continuum.io>
To: 	cbc at unc.edu

Anaconda
Anaconda <http://go2.continuum.io/kX0E20R00Hk01NCfM00q00W>

Twitter <http://go2.continuum.io/v00M0RHr0C2WXkF0N01f000> Linkedin
<http://go2.continuum.io/XC20kGN0R000WH0Mf010Xs0> SlideShare
<http://go2.continuum.io/eR0MtW01000NXH0f00H2k0C> GitHub
<http://go2.continuum.io/HX0010f0RkIMHW0020N00uC>

AnacondaCON'17
Austin,TX

**
*Join Us in Austin, TX for the First AnacondaCON, February 7-9, 2017*
**
**

aconspeakersomg.jpg <http://go2.continuum.io/VMNJ000CH00W100X20fkvR0>

AnacondaCON 2017 <http://go2.continuum.io/F0MN200wK0X0k1Hf000WCR0> is
the first conference for Open Data Science leaders around the world. The
definitive gathering place for the #AnacondaCREW, AnacondaCON will
provide an engaging and informative atmosphere for those interested in
harnessing the power of Open Data Science.

We're excited to announce that registration for AnacondaCON is now OPEN
and limited to 500!
*Five Reasons to Attend*

 1. Discover what #OpenDataScienceMeans as you engage with enterprise
    leaders that use Anaconda
 2. Hear how our customers and your peers are leveraging the Anaconda
    platform to supercharge the business impact of their data science work
 3. Check out our current keynote speakers, Travis Oliphant and Peter
    Wang, plus many others in the business and technical breakout sessions
 4. Network with the the foundational contributors and thought leaders
    in the Open Data Science movement
 5. Party with your peers at AnacondaCON Carne, where attendees will
    enjoy authentic Austin food, music and entertainment

REGISTER NOW <http://go2.continuum.io/F0MN200wK0X0k1Hf000WCR0>

Interested in sponsoring AnacondaCON? Visit our website
<http://go2.continuum.io/TLRXH0k00000MNx1020fCW0>to get more information
or download our prospectus
<http://go2.continuum.io/r00y0W1H0NM2MRX0k00f0C0>.

Sincerely,
Team Anaconda

221 W 6th Street #1550, Austin, TX 78701, USA
© 2016, Continuum Analytics. All Rights Reserved.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517

   FYI...

   Join Us in Austin, TX for the First AnacondaCON, February 7-9, 2017

   [9]aconspeakersomg.jpg

   [10]AnacondaCON 2017 is the first conference for Open Data Science leaders
[...]

                       [11]REGISTER NOW

   Interested in sponsoring AnacondaCON? [12]Visit our website to get more
   information or [13]download our prospectus.