[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night Tonight

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:28:52 EST 2016

Tonight's Chapel Hill project night is special. We have been targeted by
PyLadies RDU who are sending 10 women to "crash" project night. This is
an effort at making our groups more integrated and will be repeated at
other project nights in other cities that PyLadies RDU designates in the
future.

There will, of course, be extra pizza.

http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/nov-16-chpn

When: Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
        Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor, Europa Center
        100 Europa Drive, Suite 590
        Chapel Hill
What: Chapel Hill Project Night meets on second Wednesdays. Have a
project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get some
work done surrounded by like minded Python lovers? Join us for our
monthly project night and do just that! Don't have something to work on?
Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint on
an open source project, find something interesting to contribute to or
be inspired by! The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so
don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether you are a Python
newbie needing help or have an open source project you want to share,
come hang out and hack. Plenty of free after hours parking is available
in the RENCI parking deck.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517