[TriPython] The Iron Yard Durham Python Final Project Presentation Day

Dana Calder dana at theironyard.com
Tue May 31 10:22:01 EDT 2016

Hello,

I would love to invite the TriPython community to The Iron Yard Durham
Final Project presentations for our Python students. You will see group
presentations of applications that the students have built to MVP over the
last 2 1/2 weeks of the program. Their demo day is *Friday, June 17, 2016*
from 2:30-4:00 PM in Full Frame Theater located at The American Tobacco
Campus in Downtown Durham. Here is the link to get a free ticket.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-iron-yard-cohort-6-python-presentation-day-tickets-25328836231

Sincerely,

-Dana

Dana Calder
Campus Director, The Iron Yard

   last 2 1/2 weeks of the program. Their demo day is Friday, June 17, 2016
   [1]https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-iron-yard-cohort-6-python-presentation-day-tickets-25328836231
   email: [2]dana at theironyard.com
   cell: 919.806.9594