[TriPython] We're hiring in Cary

Jere Julian jere at arista.com
Fri May 27 15:09:16 EDT 2016

I was hoping to announce this at last night's meeting but I wound up out of
town so hitting up the list, instead.   My team is growing and we need
several additional Python developers in the RTP area.

Arista Networks, maker of cloud-scale data center switches, has an office
in Cary (Gregson Dr, off of Hwy 64, near US1.) and is looking for local
Python programmers to work on extensions to our core linux distribution
(EOS) and other products.  For more information and if interested, please
contact me at jere at arista.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerejulian.
We are hoping to setup some interviews next week.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Thanks,
-Jere
--
Jere Julian | AS / Extensibility Engineer
Arista Networks <http://arista.com> | EOS+ Consulting Services
Mobile: 919-250-8217 | Office: 408-547-8418 | jere at arista.com