[TriPython] May Meeting Needs a Speaker

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 5 10:44:52 EDT 2016

If you'd like to volunteer for speak at the fourth Thursday meeting in
May (of June, July, August...), then please speak up on this list. We
need a presentation that will haul in people for the meeting.

Oh, and I don't think I've notified this list yet. But due to the (so
sad) closure of Bull City Coworking, future fourth Thursday meetings in
Durham will take place at The Iron Yard in the American Tobacco
Underground. There is free deck parking and lots of nearby places for an
after-meeting. Thanks Iron Yard, especially campus director Dana Calder,
for hosting us. Third Monday Durham project nights will continue to meet
at Caktus Group.

Future fourth Thursday meeting locations (will reoccur in this order):

May - WebAssign, NCSU Centennial Campus, Raleigh
June - Iron Yard, American Tobacco Underground, Durham
July - RENCI, Europa Center, Chapel Hill

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517