[TriPython] making a color wheel

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 21 18:18:47 EDT 2016

On 3/21/16 5:39 PM, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> Presumably something else I could try is to view a loop of jpegs, one
> red, one green, one blue

This is certainly the best way. Pre-computing and assembling the images
into a video file with Python makes sense. Looping images one frame at a
time would be as fast as you could get on a screen. I don't think it
will produce white without artifacts. There is a ratio of RGB that does
produce white for any given screen and for the *eye*. But it's not an
even distribution of RGB.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517