[TriPython] Crossword puzzle plagiarism

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 08:04:56 EST 2016

Here is a story about plagiarism in the crossword puzzle world.  Data researchers are plying their skills on all sorts of different data, in this case crossword puzzles.  Seems like there are some bad actors out there.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-plagiarism-scandal-is-unfolding-in-the-crossword-world/

The reason I'm posting this on the TriPython list server is that the programmer, Saul Pwanson, used Python to do his comparisons.  His project is posted here:
https://github.com/century-arcade/xd

The results are published here:
http://xd.saul.pw/xdiffs/

Mark