[TriPython] Basic Free HTML editor. . .

Jesse Bikman jessebikman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:25:40 EDT 2016

Some people like Atom, a free competitor to Sublime Text that Github released not too long ago. I prefer Sublime Text to Atom because of the whole "close it and open it again and the same windows will be there" behavior [that also exists with Notepad++], and I will eventually buy a license one of these days for Sublime Text. Nothing really enforces the whole "you need to buy a license" thing in Sublime Text besides an occasional reminder that can be ignored. Or if you don't want to ignore it, you could help that dev get paid or whatever. But Atom is pretty nice too. A lot depends on your operating system and aesthetic preferences.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone