[TriPython] Basic Free HTML editor. . .

Troy S tdsimpson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:39:33 EDT 2016

I know this is the Python group, but I trust you guys might lead me in the
right direction.

I am looking for a Free Basic HTML editor (Other than a text editor) that
will beautify the HTML syntax.

I like the basic feature of Google Chrome Developer Tools, but that does
not allow me to actually edit the HTML.

Any suggestions?

I have asked Mr/Ms Google, but I prefer to see what Mr/Ms TriZPUG might
suggest.  ;-)

--
Troy Simpson
Phone: 919-627-7755