[TriPython] Red Hat is looking for a strong Python developer to join an automation team

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 1 10:23:55 EDT 2016

Forwarding...

From: Og Maciel <omaciel at ogmaciel.com>
Date: 5/31/16, 2:54 PM

Hi,

I’m currently looking for a Junior to Senior level Python developer to
join my Quality Engineering team in Raleigh. Please don’t confuse this
with a Quality Assurance position but a full fledgedsoftware/automation
engineering position! You’ll be working on the Red Hat Satellite 6 QE
team and Python (selenium, paramiko, requests, etc) and Git will be part
of your day to day.

Here’s the job: http://social.icims.com/viewjob/pt1464720583807a1451

Here’s the automation framework: https://github.com/SatelliteQE/robottelo

I need this person yesterday, so things will move really, really fast,
for the right candidate.

Interested? Shoot me your CV off the list and I’ll reach out to you.
--
Og Maciel - GPG Keys: D5CFC202
omaciel at ogmaciel.com
https://omaciel.github.io