[TriPython] codebase for my presentation

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 00:41:17 EST 2016

Chris

Where is the codebase for the tool referenced in the talk proposal?

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst

UNC Renaissance Computing Institute

100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517

(919) 599-3530

I'm still developing it.  Right now, I'm at the specification stage.  I started looking at PyPi yesterday to
see if someone might already have done this.
Mark