[TriPython] looking for a coffee discussion

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 18:12:30 EST 2016

Hi all,

I have submitted a session proposal for the upcoming Analytics Forward conference (3/12/2016).
http://www.rtpanalysts.org/home/category/analyticsforward-session/#post-984

I want to discuss my idea with some Python folks to see if there are some libraries that might make for a quicker development cycle for my preparation.  Who knows, maybe someone has already thought of this and the session could be a walk-through of the prior/existing solution, or I would be better off pitching an entirely different session.

Please drop me an email (aikimark at aol.com) if you can meet in Durham for a coffee discussion.

Mark