[TriPython] PyLadies RDU: Python Libraries - January 18, 2017

Ginny Ghezzo ginnyghezzo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:10:25 EST 2016

*TL;DR:* Join the RDU PyLadies on Wednesday January 18, 6pm at Genesys
(Interactive Intelligence) to learn more about Python Libraries. Sign up
here https://www.meetup.com/pyladies-rdu/events/236220641/

All,
The PyLadies RDU are kicking off 2017 with a meetup on Wednesday January
18th. Thanks to Genesys, we have a great centralized location, as well as
food and drink.

Charlotte May will be talking about Python Libraries and Melodie
Moorefield-Wilson will demonstrate how she is using Beautiful Soup. We have
time to include your lightning talk and provide help on Python questions.
Please sign up at this meetup :
https://www.meetup.com/pyladies-rdu/events/236220641/
Also, please let others know who are interested in Python and finding a
group of women Pythonistas to collaborate with.

See you there!
Ginny Ghezzo