[TriPython] TriZPUG Digest, Vol 104, Issue 4

Rex Dwyer rex.dwyer at twc.com
Sun Dec 18 16:14:10 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Just five weeks after hiring me, Cisco dropped a piece of Santa's coal
in several dozen punch bowls including mine.  So, I am looking for
employment AND consulting gigs again.  I have a PhD in computer science
from Carnegie-Mellon, am a strong programmer in many languages including
our favorite, and have been preparing myself to be a data scientist for
well over a year with Coursera and independent reading.

If you have a minute, please take a look at my LinkedIn profile at
www.linkedin.com/in/rexadwyer.  I'll be happy to connect to anyone in
the group, and then you can look at my recommendations. Then, of course,
let me know of any possibilities.

*Rex A. Dwyer, PhD*
rex.dwyer at pobox.com
919-272-2724