[TriPython] Multiple Positions at Cumulus Networks in Cary, NC

Sean Cavanaugh sean at cavanaugh.pro
Tue Apr 12 16:59:36 EDT 2016

All of the positions are available in RDU (regardless if its says Mountain
View or RDU).  I deleted all the ones that are not in RDU (after talking to
the hiring managers).  Please let me know if you apply by unicasting to me
with your resume and the job you applied for.  Our RDU office is currently
located at 3701 NW Cary Parkway, Cary, NC 27513.  We have about 25 local
employees, its a very family friendly office (everyone feels like a family
member).  We have grown from 5-25 in less than 2 years.  Our company is
around 130 people.  We are a Linux distribution that run on bare metal
switches and competes with Cisco Systems and Juniper.  If you have more
questions about Cumulus Networks, please do not hesitate to ask.  All of
these jobs are under: https://cumulusnetworks.com/careers/

Open Positions

   - 200 - Engineering
   - Director of Global Support
      <https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10>Cary, North
      Carolina
      - Senior QA Engineer
      <https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11>Mountain
      View, California
      - Senior Software Development Engineer
      <https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9>Mountain
      View, California
      - Software Development Engineer - Routing/Layer 3
      <https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15>Mountain
      View, California
      - Software Engineers
      <https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1>Mountain