[TriPython] Rescheduled This Month's Chapel Hill Project Night

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:40:59 EST 2015

Chapel Hill Project Night has been rescheduled until Wednesday, November
18, a week from tomorrow. I'm on vacation out of town this week and I
could not find anybody else at RENCI who could host the location
tomorrow. I hope this is not a terrible inconvenience.

And I hope to see you there. This means next week will have three
TriPython events: Durham Project Night, Chapel Hill Project Night, and
our montly featured speaker meeting with Chis Corley presenting Gensim
at WebAssign in Raleigh.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517