[TriPython] VisPy To SciPy Fundraiser

Luke Campagnola luke.campagnola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:45:25 CEST 2015

Thanks to everyone who contributed! With the combination of this fundraiser
and support from NumFocus, I am fully funded for SciPy this year.

The final conference schedule is in: I will be presenting a poster on
PyQtGraph, a talk on VisPy, and I will host a 2-day sprint for both
projects at the end of the conference. The sprint will be mainly for
community engagement--to get people familiar with these packages and to
hopefully bring in new developers and community support.

Thanks again to all who contributed, and especially to Chris Calloway for
promoting the fundraiser and prodding me to bring these projects to the
conference. Anyone attending the conference is encouraged to stop by!

Cheers,
Luke