[TriPython] Looking for a partner

Dave Masog dave at masog.com
Wed Jun 3 19:08:52 CEST 2015

Hi David,

I've been something similar since February for businesses to offer online
class registration similar to Eventbrite, and have been slowly working
towards online appointment setting similar to Genbook, Acuity, Vagaro but
frankly have been working more towards selling what I have than developing
new.  No mobile app - saas that is mobile friendly at this time.

I'd be very interested in talking with you and will email a resume later
this evening.  I'm more interested in a partner type of role over a
contractor role, but am open to either.

I should also add I've been doing all of the above work in Django.  I am
presenting to Tripython at the end of this month on Tornado - something
Chris Calloway has been asking me to do for the last few months knowing I
have worked with it in the past.

Thanks,

Dave Masog
(919) 289-9253

   On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:13 AM, David Marrow <[1]dmarrow at kalloop.com>

        paid for work, please contact me back at [1][2]dmarrow at kalloop.com

        Thanks,

        David

        [3]dmarrow at kalloop.com

        Direct: [4]+1 919.807.1211| Fax: [5]+1 815.346.3190