[TriPython] Time Series Matching

Will Spearman willspearman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:47:43 CEST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions so far! I have not fully read the links yet, but
I will. Let me clarify the situation if that will help.

The data is from operating system performance counters collected from
within a single system. For example, series A is operations per second and
series B is latency. Both series are sampled every 1 second, but possibly
with offsets from each other, and possibly with missing samples. The
problem I am trying to solve is that I only want to see the calculated
latency per op for sample periods where both series had samples and those
samples' timestamps were less than 1 second apart.