[TriPython] Recommendation for Python programming for System Administrators

Devin Ceartas devin at nacredata.com
Fri Jul 10 03:16:41 CEST 2015

I highly recommend this book. It's language agnostic and if you take the
time to fully grasp it will change the way you think about regular
expressions for ever, giving you deeper understanding:

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Regular-Expressions-Jeffrey-Friedl/dp/0596528124

-- devin

devin
--
contact info: http://nacredata.com/devin

Ask me about Google Apps for Work: hosting your domain-branded email,
calendar and cloud storage on Google's infrastructure.