[TriPython] Recommendation for Python programming for System Administrators

Errol Casey errol at askerrol.org
Thu Jul 9 01:13:06 CEST 2015

I'm interested in getting recommendations for learning/using python as a
system administrator.

I have found to books but both are a few years old, so thought I would ask
the group if
there were others that are more recent, or if there are good examples
online for admins.

I support AIX, Solaris, and Linux systems.

The books I've found but fear are two old are :

Python for Unix and Linux System Administration
<http://filepi.com/i/ZeYHxM4>
 Pro Python System Administration (Expert's Voice in Open Source) Paperback –
July 25, 2010

--
Errol Casey
errol at askerrol.org