[TriPython] Q, note and a request -- Re: Position at RTI International for Advanced Python Developer

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Jul 2 16:31:51 CEST 2015

Hi Chris,

Do you know if this position is still open?   I am weary of Cisco -- not so
interested in what's a DevOps job, in a Cloud Operations group.  Nice folks,
good managers, but this is not what I want to do.

I am moving into my new place in Durham on 18 July Saturday -- 4100 Brenmar
Lane in Durham.  I have a house-sitting gig in Chapel Hill (19 Apr - 11 June;
ending 5 days earlier than the 16, originally), and moving out from there, and
from 2 UNITS Pods currently in a warehouse in Siler City.  I closed on Laura
Lane in Yadkinville on 2 April.   You are always welcome to visit -- it's in
Hope Valley Farms, just east of the Woodcroft area.

My request:  would you be willing to "accompany" me, for a colonoscopy
appointment at UNC, in the near future?  I will work with your schedule.
Everyone including my UNC Fam Practice attending docs, are recommending this.
I am not excited at all, but I guess I should do one at least.   Just let me know.

Hope to attend more TriPython events and participate, after so long a time of
being unsettled.

We talk soon, thank you,
----mark

--