[TriZPUG] Red Hat internship on Pulp

Hrivnak, Michael mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Thu Jan 29 16:40:27 CET 2015

The Pulp team at Red Hat is seeking a python intern for this summer in
Raleigh. It's a very good internship program that immerses the intern in
real development and focuses on establishing practical experience. All work
will be on github and our public issue tracker, so it's a nice way to build
a portfolio of code and other contributions that can be shared directly
with future prospective employers. We also have a high success rate of
turning interns into full-time employees.

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested, and feel free to
contact me directly with questions.

http://jobs.redhat.com/jobs/descriptions/software-engineering-internship-python-raleigh-north-carolina-job-1-5087470

Michael
- Pulp Team Lead