[TriZPUG] TriPython January 2015 Meeting: Pulp

Luis Valencia livalencia at my.waketech.edu
Fri Jan 23 23:16:51 CET 2015

Thank you everyone for allowing me to be part of this. There were some thought provoking concepts for me that I thoroughly enjoyed.  As I learn more about Python I hope I can continue to be part of this and get acquainted with everyone and please forgive me as I'm only a newbie when it comes to programming in general, but the desire is there and I will not stop.

Ps. Also sorry I could not stay for the after meeting, I will next time.

All the best,
Luis