[TriZPUG] Python/Django and DevOps Positions (Durham or Remote)

Kurt Grandis kgrandis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:23:22 CET 2015

Hi Folks,

I have a couple job opportunities I wanted to pass along. These can either
be remote or local Durham, NC positions. Please feel free to forward them
on to anyone you think might be interested.

--

Parelio <http://parelio.com/> builds software that helps medical device
companies and their distributors make better decisions when it comes to

:: Senior Software Engineer (full-stack, Python/Django) ::

Details: http://parelio.com/senior-software-engineer/

:: DevOps Engineer ::

Details: http://parelio.com/devops-engineer/

:: Contact ::