[TriZPUG] PyCon 2015 Ticket Giveaway by Caktus Group (Feb 16th) - WINNER

Hao Minh Nguyen hao at caktusgroup.com
Mon Feb 16 20:35:29 CET 2015

Join us in congratulating our TriPython PyCon 2015 giveaway winner: Laura
T! Watch a video of Calvin Spealman drawing Laura's lucky ticket
<http://caktusgroup.tumblr.com/post/111200290602/congratulations-to-laura-t-our-tripython-pycon>
.

Congrats Laura. We're looking forward to seeing you in Montreal!

Hao